Sacred Heart Catholic School

Fundraising Expectations

“The one thing I really like about Sacred Heart is that Math is really easy and it goes right along with the 5th Grade standards.  I am really learning a lot and it’s way better than public school.  I also like how good of a teacher I have.  She teaches us really well.  Another one of the major things is that we go to Mass to remember Jesus Christ and what He did for us by dying on the cross and being resurrected so we can be forgiven by confessing our sins and repenting.  That way we can have eternal life and live in happiness.  I also like P.E. because we get to do all kinds of stuff like dodgeball and basketball.  It’s really fun.  I think Sacred Heart is a really nice school.”

- Evyn - Student

About Fundraising Expectations

GENERAL FUNDRAISING OBLIGATIONS – $150.00

Each Family will be required to bring in $150.00 net per family.

Jog-a-thon pledges off – set general fundraising obligation.

Annual Fund – Tuition only covers about 85% of the cost of educating a Sacred Heart student.  The remaining 15% of the cost of each child’s education is paid for by philanthropic support.  The Annul Fund is our most effective tool for this, providing a tax-deductible opportunity for parents. It is an expectation that the entire community at Sacred Heart participate in the Annual Fund each year.  General fundraising obligations are off-set by Annual Fund donations.

SCRIP OBLIGATION – $150.00 (ANNUAL NET PER FAMILY)

Each family will be required to purchase enough scrip to bring an annual profit of the above stated amount per year, and/or pay the difference to the school by June 1, 2015.

Learn More About Scrip

VOLUNTEERING

Each family is required to volunteer 20 hours over the course of the school year.  Families will be responsible for documenting the accountability of their volunteer hours.  Each family will be billed $20/hr for each volunteer hour not served.

Volunteer Opportunities

AUCTION PROCUREMENT – PAID WITH REGISTRATION.

2021
Jog-A-Thon / Maze-A-Thon
Total Raised: $28171
All School Goal: $25,000
Principal’s Challenge: $35,000

Sacred Heart
Catholic School