Sacred Heart Catholic School follows the curriculum designed by our Archdiocese of Portland, OR. It is closely aligned with Oregon State Standards. Our certified teachers are highly qualified with 75% holding Master’s degrees. Sacred Heart administers standardized norm-referenced IOWA tests for a comparison of results at the national and local level. Our literacy programs participate in DIBELS testing, Star Reader, Accelerated Reading and Star Math testing.
The Sacred Heart Catholic Student is a Christian Role Model…
– shows love and reverence to God – knows the teachings of the Catholic faith and acts as a follower of Christ – prays and participates in community worship
The Sacred Heart Catholic School Student is a Responsible Citizen..
– accepts responsibility for his/her actions – communicates effectively and works collaboratively with others – works for peace and justice by serving others
The Sacred Heart Catholic School Student is a Life-Long Learner…
– strives for academic excellence in all classes – applies knowledge, Catholic values, and critical thinking skills to create soluctions – uses current technology creatively and responsibly.
• Archdiocese Religion Standards: View PDF
• Archdiocese PE/Health Standards: View PDF
• Archdiocese ELA Standards: View PDF
• Archdiocesan Library Standards: View PDF
• Archdiocesan Math Standards: View PDF
• Archdiocesan Music Standards: View PDF
• Archdiocesan Science Standards: View PDF
• Archdiocesan Social Studies Standards: VIEW PDF
• Archdiocesan Technology Standards: VIEW PDF
• Archdiocese Art Standards: View PDF